PCD drills bits for CNC machined
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs/month|
PCD drills bits for CNC machined
Characteristics of PCD cutters: Diamond PCD cutters are mainly used for: non-ferrous metals and alloys such as cast aluminum and copper, unsintered cemented carbide, graphite, ceramics, glass reinforced plastic, silicon carbide, hard plastic, rubber, and various fibers. Finishing with particle reinforced composites and high hard wear resistant wood. It has the characteristics of long service life, high production efficiency, high surface finish and high processing precision. Compared with cemented carbide and natural diamond tools, it has high processing efficiency and low cost. It is widely used in automobiles, diesel engines, motorcycles, aerospace, home appliances, instrument precision machinery and other industries.
The main application area of ??cutting for PCD tools
(1) High-speed cutting of light metals and their alloys as well as non-metallic materials PCD tools can achieve very high speeds when cutting aluminum alloy materials. When using PCD tools to process non-ferrous metals, the hardness of the diamond is high, the surface and metal affinity is small, and the tool is generally polished into a mirror surface, which is not easy to produce built-up edge, and the dimensional stability and surface quality are very good. The tool life can reach several thousand~ Tens of thousands of pieces are especially suitable for mass production of automobile and motorcycle parts and high-speed and large-volume cutting of aircraft parts.
(2) Precision and ultra-precision high-speed cutting
Due to the high bonding strength of the diamond material, mirror processing of non-ferrous metals can be achieved when micro-cutting is performed. This process can be used for precision and ultra-precision as well as finishing of optical components.
On ultra-precision lathes, single-crystal diamond tools are used to achieve mirror processing of spheres. The machine tool uses ultra-precision gas to surprise the spindle and rotary table. The radial circular runout error is ≤0.3um. The workpiece adopts high-precision pneumatic chuck for fast and high-precision positioning. When processing aluminum parts, the surface roughness Ra≤0.025um can be achieved.
(3) Processing for new ceramic materials and difficult-to-machine materials
Especially when processing high-hardness, wear-resistant and difficult-to-process non-ferrous metals and non-metallic materials, such as high-silicon aluminum alloy, reinforced fiber plastic, heat-resistant alloy, etc. have obvious advantages.
CBN tools and diamond tools have high hardness and long tool life. They are suitable for large-scale production and processing for special requirements, such as precision cutting of high-hardness materials. Now many super-hard tools introduced by tool manufacturers are mostly remitted. The working environment of the tool and the applicable cutting parameters. When using super-hard tools, on the one hand, it is necessary to study the parameters provided by the manufacturer, on the other hand, the actual cutting conditions must be fully considered.
ABOUT US :
We are specialize in manufacturing PCD diamond tools and Carbide tools. Our major product inclulde PCD inserts, PCD Reamers, PCD End Mills, PCD Taps, Cabide Inserts,Carbide Drills, Carbide Reams, Taps etc.,
We also offered customized cutting tools per drawings, and provide package according to customer requirements. We manufacture a series range of cutting tools for machining of Cast iron, Aluminium alloy and Non-Ferros metal, it is widely used in all major sectors like Automobiles, Engineering, Aerospace, Aviation and 3C industry. Premium quality of raw material is used in the production and strict examination during processing with advanced equipment, so our client are satisfied with our reliable quality and on-time delivery.
Our best selling of cutting tools include PCD Inserts, PCD End Mill, PCD Ball Nose Mill, PCD Reamer, Carbide Taps, Carbide End Mill, Special Form Cutter and many more. For these years we have been made a large forward in the technologies of manufacturing cutting tools. With high quality on performance and price, our product sells well both on domestic and overseas market. And we will always focus on the quality and best service, to make long business relationship.
Shenzhen OPT Cutting tools Co., Ltd. is one of the leading manufacture of PCD, CBN and carbide cutting tools in China.
OPT cutting tools maintains the leading spirit in the manufacture of standard and customization high performance cutting tools, which mainly include PCD inserts, CBN inserts, PCD end mills, PCD woodworking tools, PCD engraving tools and carbide taps. They were widely used in all sectors like Automobiles, Engineering, Aerospace, 3C(mobile phones and computers) and Mold industry.
We have our own workshop and equipped with state-of-the-art equipment which include EDM machining, CNC machining, Slow wire cutting machine, Erosion grinding, Laser cutting and precision test equipment.
State-of-the-art equipment, premium material, rich experienced engineers and strict quality control process are the reliable guarantee of consistent high quality in OPT Cutting Tool. We always provides customers with consistent high quality products at competitive prices.
Throughout our nearly 10 years of experience from the official foundation, we have earned a number of coveted titles, and with over 100 employees, we pride ourselves on leading the market with excellence in terms of quality, environmental friendliness, health and safety managements, proven by our ISO 9001 systems certifications.
OPT cutting tools honestly appreciates everyone very much give a cooperative chance to discuss your requirement. We will do the best and continuously created value for our customers.
- Company Name: OPT Cutting Tools Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Liping Xiao
- Product/Service: PCD Cutting tools , PCD & CBN Inserts , PCD Reamers , PCD End Mills , Carbide End Mills , Carbide Taps
- Capital (Million US $): 500,000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.62 Datangqing Street, Dangtang Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City,Guangdong,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jen Li
- Tel: 86-755-27579101
Premium Related Products