60w 80W 100W co2 laser tube
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||china|
Model No.: JH1260
Standard Component: Standard Component
JH laser company is an international Laser Parts supplier, such as co2 laser tube, Laser Lens, Reflect Mirror and Co2 Laser Power Supply. CO2 laser tube is expensive and easily broken products, both buyers and sellers can not afford, most of the CO2 laser tube in our company were delivered by DHL and we have cooperated several years with safety guaranteed. If you choose other shipping ways, please kindly inform usin advance.
JH1260 Main parameters
Output Power Stable Value
Max Output Power
Max Working Current
Type Of Cooling
1) In order to fully circulate the cooling water of the laser tube, it is necessary to ensure that the water flow enters from the low point and drain away from the high point under the pressure of the water so as to achieve the cooling of the entire laser tube.
2) If the flow direction is opposite, it is possible that the cooling water can not fill the whole pipe,resulting in poor cooling,power reduction and the phenomenon of tube burst.
3)If there is air bubbles in the laser tube,before the dimming,lift the water outlet side,until the bubble is completely discharged, and then fixed laser tube,please be careful not to allow residual bubbles in the laser tube.On the one hand, it will affect the light effect, on the other hand, it will lose the laser power. If the laser tube is poor cooling caused by bubble for long time, it may burst.
JH Laser Tube Operation Instruction
1. Installation Requirement
Make sure to follow the operation instruction of JH Laser Tube as shown in the illustration. The dedicated power P14 should be equipped. The positive pole of laser tube is in high voltage (the ignition voltage is 24kv). It may cause the following consequence when it is failed to follow the instruction: Arcing; the inner tube will be punctured by electricity and may cause water leakage.
2. Operation conditions
Water cooling: using purified water; 3 to 5 liter/minute; water temperature: 10℃-40℃.
The operating environment: temperature 2-40℃; humidity 10-60%.
The working current: test current is 30mA. Maximum working current is 30mA. The running current must be kept below 28mA. The life span can reach 10,000 hours if the current is kept below 26mA. The ammeter must be connected to the negative electrode of laser tube.
When it is working under over-high current for long term, the negative pole will appear brown yellow, and the life span will be shortened rapidly.
To protect dust from going into the insulation sheath, please wrap it with plastic film.
3. Working Performance
Engraving function: Very good. When the working current is 4mA and the tube is in the state of preionization, the laser can be used for high-frequency impulse engraving.
4. Key Notes
Do not clean the exterior surface of the output widow mirror with tools such as tampon; otherwise the output power will be seriously affected. The followings are the designated methods to clean up pollution in the exterior surface of window mirror:
1) When the mirror is polluted, do not turn on the laser.
2) Blow the mirror surface sideways with an air blower.
3) Spray the pure alcohol on the mirror surface with sprayer.
4) Turn on the laser after the alcohol gets fully volatilized.
5) If the methods above don't work effectively, it is necessary to ask for the professional to use tampon with alcohol to clean the mirror surface from middle to edge. The best solution is to prevent the window from being polluted.
Attention: it is forbidden to clean the mirror with acetone.
The screws in the front and back ends of the laser tube are not allowed to be moved, otherwise the out power will be declined, even the tube will be scrapped.
The laser beam is invisible light. Please wear protective glasses when debugging the laser. The positive pole is in high voltage. Pay attention to the security marks.
6. Storage and Transportation Requirement
Pour out cooling fluid in the event of storage and transportation, and cover the output terminal with a dust-proof plastic bag. The storage environment is 2-40℃, and the requested humidity is 10-60%. Pack the laser as in the original way.
Important notes: it is requested to use adhesive tape to cement the sponge together with laser tube to prevent the tube from vertically sliding during transportation. The sponge in the side of output mirror must be 70 mm beyond it, and the sponge in the side of reflecting mirror must be 50 mm wider.
Tubes operated in wrong way are not guaranteed by Manufacturer.
- Company Name: ShiJiaZhuang Jing Hang Laser Technology Co., LTD.
- Representative: Liuhang
- Product/Service: Laser Tube , ZnSe Focus Lens , Reflect Mirror , Laser Accessories , Laser Power Supply , Laser Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 500000RMB
- Year Established: 2013
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: shijiazhuang
- Contact Person: Mr. liuhang
- Tel: 86-0311-86955794
Premium Related Products